Comment on page
Goal3 ultimate Betting Rules
1. You fully understand the general methods, rules, and procedures of services and online betting. You assure that you will not take action to damage the reputation of goal3.xyz (hereinafter referred to as «GOAL3»).
2. You are responsible for the accuracy of information about any transactions that you make before you confirm your bet during the betting process.
3. You are fully aware of the possibility of losing your money in the process of betting and you are responsible for any losses that are connected with the use of placing bets on smart contracts through the Website. You confirm that you use the Website by your choice and at your own risk. You have no right to lay a claim to anything connected with your losses to GOAL3 or any team member of GOAL3.
5. Before placing a bet, users shall get familiar with the conditions of bet acceptance and any formulas related to the calculation of winnings.
6. Bets are accepted only by users who agree with the terms and conditions established by GOAL3 and these rules. Every placed bet is an unconditional confirmation that the User understands these rules and fully agrees with them.
7. All bets are accepted exactly before the actual start of the event. This means that if, for example, an event starts at 10:00 UTC – you can place bets exactly until 10:00 UTC. Bets made after the actual start of the event, regardless of the reason, are recognized as invalid.
8. GOAL3 is entitled to return the amount of a bet made at any time before the actual start of the event. In this case, the bets made (the bids made) are recognized as invalid, which GOAL3 reports by appropriate changes in the pre-match event list or through other sources of information.
9. In all cases when the bet is recognized as invalid, it is subject to return.
10. All bets are accepted based on the events in pre-match, according to the odds determined by the information referred from odds provider.
11. If an event that has not yet started is postponed for no longer than 24 hours, the bets are retained, and if more than 24 hours, the bets are refundable, if nothing else is stipulated by this regulation. If within 24 hours it becomes known that the event is postponed for more than 24 hours, the final decision as to whether the stakes will remain in force or will be returned is up to the discretion of the GOAL3's data providers.
12. Bets are considered voided and refundable, regardless of whether or not they are winning or losing if there are any errors committed due to a odds provider or a software malfunction (including obvious typos, inconsistencies of odds in different positions, knowingly erroneous odds that don’t correspond to the given outcomes, etc.).
13. If a technical error occurs, but can not affect the outcome of the event, such bets are settled based on the original odds.
14. GOAL3 is not responsible for accurate translations of the names of players, teams, and cities where events will occur. In such cases, bets are considered valid.
15. In the event of fraudulent actions, falsifications when accepting bets, or when illegal financial transactions are discovered by GOAL3, no winnings are paid, and violators are banned from the website. If there are obvious signs of unsportsmanlike conduct or other cases of violation of these rules, the administration has the right to declare the bet invalid.
16. The maximum possible win of one bet is not limited.
17. The minimum bet is 1$ amount in any cryptocurrency.
18. The bet is considered accepted after such data has been stored on the blockchain and the transaction hash has been received. Registered bets are not subject to cancellation. The reception time of the bet is the time of its registration on the server.
19. Bets on credit are not accepted. When placing a bet, the bet amount is sent from the User’s wallet to the Sided Protocol Smart contracts. This is an on-chain transaction. The User in exchange receives an NFT in his wallet which contains data about the amount of the bet, the odds, and other properties of the bet. In order to receive their winnings in the wallet the User - must execute another on-chain transaction (redeem bet). A bet is considered to be won by the User if all the outcomes specified in such a bet are guessed correctly.
20. The fact of the accepted bet being won or not is determined by recording the fact of the chosen event or set of events having taken place, considering the outcome (result) of the event. The outcome (result) of the event is determined based on the information provided by the data oracles. If the initial result of the event has been revoked for some reason, later on, this fact isn’t considered and the bets are payable according to the initial (actual) results except if the original published results of the event are amended within 24 hours of their initial publication.
21. If the initial result of the completed event was later canceled for any reason, the cancellation is not taken into account and the rates are to be paid according to the initial (actual) result. The result is declared on the basis of official protocols and other official sources of information immediately after the event is deemed to be actual. In the absence of results from official sources, GOAL3 has the right to use alternative sources of information, including the information of its representatives at the match.
22. Additional rules may be applicable to some bets on certain events and/or lines of events. For additional information please check the documents available on the Website.